Wednesday 6 February 2013

Snap happy

Where have the last 7 weeks gone?! We have a smiley interactive baby on our hands and I know it's just going to get more and more interactive I can't wait! I don't think I'll miss the early newborn days there were so many tears all around, these days Albie is fairly chilled out and so smiley.  However, if anyone would like to volunteer to come over between half 4 and half 6 in the morning when he cries for milk but spits it out and screams the house down to then fall asleep half an hour later you're more than welcome! He was such a nightmare this morning that Mark asked me if I had put some tranquillisers in his milk he went from screams of the highest volume to a sleeping beauty in a crazy short amount of time. 

Here are some shots of our happy baby after he's fed, not quite smiling at his Mummy yet he just looks around and babbles away we love it and could watch it all day long.





I love his cheeks you will mostly find me nuzzled up to them that's happiness there.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet pictures, especially the bottom one - he looks like he's singing! Good Luck with those crazy mornings and I hope they settle down soon and you get some sleep. It's definitely one part of the early days I don't miss!

    ReplyDelete