Sunday 20 January 2013

A different walk

I really love the idea of carrying Albie in a carrier or sling so I'm doing quite a bit of research at the moment as to which type would be best.  A friend of my Mums gave us an old carrier and yesterday we tried that out to see what it's like.  It was so good to take Albie into the woods as our pram wouldn't be able to do the job. The carrier we've been given was pretty hard on my back but was ok for a short while and so the mission has begun to find something better.  If anyone has any recommendations I'd be grateful.

I'm back home from my parents now and so my two months of stay at home Mum has begun it's so daunting I wish I could go back to work already!








3 comments:

  1. Once you've gotten over the initial shock of being alone with Albie you'll be fine - and you definitely won't be wishing you were going back to work in two months! :) Good luck!! xxx
    ps lovely photos - I love the woods in winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww; I'm glad the three of you could enjoy a walk together. I don't doubt that you will be able to adjust quickly. Like Hannah said--you won't want to go back to work in a couple of months! You'll just want to spend all day with your little Albie. Again, congratulations! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a Moby wrap for the first few months - we've got some woods near us too so it was great to be able to wander through them! Now I've got an Ergo carrier and I use it occasionally, but my son has been walking for ages so he much prefers to do that! Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete