Saturday 15 December 2012

Lovely lonely walk #3

No, still no company Monday to Friday yet so trying to keep busy by going for walks. I'm going on shorter works and taking double the time there is a proper waddle going on now! I went to my favourite place in Overton (blogged here and here) it's a lovely little meadow which by the looks of things has been completely mowed down for the winter.


This bridge is a lovely spot on the way to the meadow and it looks like these ducks are not used to people without bread they swam over pretty quickly and one even jumped up I thought I was in for it and they would all attack me!






New scarf and hat bought this week though the hat makes me look like I'm off snowboarding and ten years younger!







I went home via the allotment (one day!) and the community garden for a little sit down (can't get used to all this taking it easy!).  The garden wasn't very exciting but I like the way it's tucked away down an alley that you can easily miss off the high street.


1 comment:

  1. I love the mood in so many of these. The ones of the flowers and such are stunning. I hope that you had a wonderful, merry Christmas, and that the pregnancy is going well! Not much longer, now! Next year you'll have a little one to celebrate the holidays with!

    ReplyDelete