Tuesday 3 July 2012

Holi-holi-day

Where have all the years gone?! I can't believe it's been 3 years since we had a summer holiday abroad.  The last couple of summers we've stuck to Blighty and so for this year we've decided to go on the last 'holiday by the pool' before children and reading around I think this is referred to as a "babymoon".

A week in Devon would have suited us perfectly but looking out the window we have made the best decision you just can't gamble with the British weather!  So off to Menorca we go and I'll be honest I'm tempted to leave the camera at home I'm in desperate need for some relaxation.  I'm not very good at that though and I'll confess I've stuffed a few print outs of maps in my bag and have all the paperwork needed for car hire so you never know we might explore!!

Thassos, Greece 2009

So young and fresh faced before marriage and babies!

Thassos, Greece 2009

2 comments:

  1. Ah Caroline what a lovely picture of you both! Hope you have a great time and get to relax and explore. Funnily enough our last abroad holiday together was 2009 when we got engaged in Italy, only just been abroad again with our June trip to France. Speak soon, love Charlie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a truly wonderful time. Make the most of the vitamin D..its good for pregnant ladies! Im jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete