Tuesday 6 March 2012

Dorset through plastic

Before the digital SLR entered our lives I was a bit obsessed with my Fisheye and Diana cameras and always on the lookout for cheap alternatives to play with.  We found a Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim and had only processed one film through it before.  These are recent photos from a second go and I quite like them.  The other half commented that the imperfections at least show that the camera is doing what it should be - bless, I like a glass half full take on it, I personally think I don't know what I'm doing!











3 comments:

  1. Beautiful images. Love the retro quality! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you casually stated that you found a Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim, I've been looking for one for ages! Thought I do love my Superheadz clone of it...

    These are gorgeous, I love the way the vivitars and superheadz capture the light with the wide lens, the sky always looks so blue with them and hurray for beach huts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed actually. I believe Mark found the camera on the lomo site in a clearance section as they were getting rid of them so we grabbed while we could! Got a few more pictures to show today and the sky is really blue!

      Delete