Monday 20 February 2012

New York, New York #4

Currently I'm sat in a hotel in Utrecht, NL.  I have a work trip here but just spent the last two days with my husband in Amsterdam which was very cool, should definitely combine business with pleasure more often though but perhaps in that order not pleasure than business as I just want to go home now!

So I've just grabbed a drink from the bar and thought I'll make the most of some free wi-fi and upload the last of our New York pictures. Last but not least we have the black and white film that we used on the last day.  We woke up to snow and had plans to see central park covered in a white blanket but alas it didn't settle.  The photos taken are from our walk around the lower end of Manhattan looking for some of the flea markets, a long walk around central park and then finishing the film around our hotel near Times Square.

  












This is taken outside our hotel - handy spot for seeing a Broadway show!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love NY, B/W is perfect, in fact when you are there it sometimes feels like B/W.....thanks for the memories:~)

    ReplyDelete