Wednesday 15 February 2012

New York, New York #1

So off to New York we went! There really is something about that city.  Since visiting New York when we were very young we have been saying we have to go back as we felt we had walked around in a daze and not done as much as we should.  This time we did do a lot and yet again we have come away thinking we should have done more!

We have come away with great memories:

* Hotel only minutes away from Times Square * Brooklyn * Pizza in little Italy * Chicago on Broadway * Seeing New York from high up on the High Line * Imagining life as a fashion designer in the Meat Packing District * Wandering around Greenwich Village * Farmers market at Union Square...




















More memories tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. I am the most jealous person that ever was! These pictures, your photography, are beautiful! Please take me with you next time!! Jxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond cool. It is my dream to visit New York. Thank you for the little trip I took while looking at your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Caroline you make me want to go - maybe I will make up my mind on a holiday in the end :) It looks like you had a lovely time and I can't wait to hear and see more about your adventures xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! It's funny how little photos we actually took just spent most the time gawping at how massive the place is!

    ReplyDelete