Saturday 21 January 2012

Somewhere grand to dry off...

It rained and it poured on New Years day in London.  We were so lucky to be able to walk around Columbia Road flower market before the heavens opened.  We're big fans of just wandering around London so the rain did throw us a bit.  After having a bit of a sulk in a coffee shop we got the tube to the Natural History Museum.  

I may make a few enemies by saying this but I'm just not into museums.  I get really bored and sleepy walking around them.  I'm all about the pretty and ignorant about the history of anything...

I have however always loved the grandeur of the Natural History Museum and can quite happily walk around and enjoy the architecture while the people I'm with look around the exhibits.

I'd like to go back on a really sunny day, I'm a big fan of natural light I bet it looks stunning!








No comments:

Post a Comment