Friday 16 December 2011

Getting there

As work winds down we've been trying to get festive by buying the tree and getting some presents together. In addition to what we normally do around the house I got some holly and mistletoe going cheap at the local garden centre and even made some decoupage stars for the tree as inspired by Kirstie though it's fair to say I didn't match the patterns up like she suggested therefore making them look like a 5 year old had a go - but I'm happy I'm making an effort for once!

Work is nearly over and we're off to a cottage with my parents next week can't wait!








1 comment:

  1. Your photos are amazing.. I came here from Wolves at the door...and I have loved to look at your beautiful pages thank you ....have a lovely time at your cottage xxx
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete